New Health and Safety Precautions
- More frequent cleaning processes, including equipment sterilization; cleaning of station chair, mirror, shelf, and immediate area before every client.
- Temporary removal of our waiting room. Clients are asked to arrive on time for their appointment as to prevent unnecessary overcrowding of the salon entrance. If a client is early, please call the salon to see if the stylist is running ahead of schedule.
- Hand sanitizers are positioned around both floors of the salon for ease of use for both clients and staff.
- The salon is sectioned into two zones by floor markings:
- Zone 1 (hand sanitizing required): entrance / exit of the salon; entrance / exit of the salon floor; entrance / exit of the stairway to first-floor hair stations and beauty room.
- Zone 2 (hand sanitizing AND application of PPE): perimeter around hair-styling stations whereby PPE provided is to be worn by both stylist and client.
- All hair clients, regardless of service, will be required to have their hair washed in salon.
- Staff and clients that enter the salon will have their external temperature checked. This is done by placing a digital thermometer on an individual’s forehead for a few seconds. Persons with a raised temperature will we asked to return home and advised on the appropriate action.
- Beauty clients are required to sign a disclaimer before proceeding with close contact beauty services.
- In the short-term, we will no longer be able to accept payment in cash. We have however made online payments available via our website, and as always have a contactless card machine in salon.
- For the time being, we request that all clients make an appointment before coming into salon.
- We are unable to store client overcoats or bags in the cloakroom, these must be kept within the station perimeter.
- In the short-term, we are unable to provide drinks to our clients. Clients are welcome to bring their own non-alcoholic drinks into salon, but they must be taken away with them and disposed of off site.
- New staff arrival and departure routine that ensures optimal cleanliness and minimizes risk.
Due to the current situation, certain services may be suspended. Please call of message us for more information.
Temporary Changes to our Service
Due to the current situation, the following temporary service changes will apply:
- We have adjusted our salon opening times to ensure additional evening appointments; longer opening on Saturdays; and opening on Sundays – please see salon opening hours for more information.
- Loyalty points will continue to accrue when clients purchase services or products; however, clients will not be able to redeem their loyalty points until October 2020.
- Valid Mane Attraction Vouchers – voucher expiry dates will be extended to match the duration of salon closure (21st March 2020).
Check out our Reviews!
Siobhan has been my hairdresser for many years now,
aswell as being an excellent stylist, she is always so helpful & kind.
Sophie in beauty is very knowledgeable and makes you feel comfortable.
All round great salon and can’t recommend it more.
Thank you so much to Siobhan and her amazing team for resurrecting my
hair after another salon gave me a bodge balayage.
They fitted me in so quickly and I left loving my hair again
️would highly recommend to anyone looking for the highest quality of hairdressing!!
So today I had my colour done with Shane. After wearing hair extensions
for months I needed a real freshen up. Shane was AMAZING
and listened to exactly what I wanted and the end result looks incredible!
Thankyou so much Shane.
Siobhan does my hair perfectly every time,
and is such a lovely person to chat with!
Beautiful and relaxing atmosphere, all of the girls are extremely welcoming and accommodating.
Cannot fault, or recommend Mane Attraction enough, Thank you.